WANT TO BE PART OF THE NEXT BIG SHIFT IN RETAIL?
NewStore is the essential omnichannel store solution for global brands. The company delivers Omnichannel-as-a-Service with the first platform combining POS, order management, clienteling, and inventory. Store operations from endless aisle to mobile checkout to fulfillment are possible with just two remarkably intuitive iPhone apps. NewStore customers include Burton Snowboards, Decathlon, GANNI, Goorin Bros, Outdoor Voices, and UNTUCKit. It is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
As the Corporate Communications Manager, you’ll help drive brand awareness and communicate the value proposition of NewStore to the retail industry through compelling storytelling and messaging. You will be responsible for defining the corporate communications strategy, leading external communications and analyst relations programs, supporting content and social media creation, and driving internal marketing communications.
You’ll drive the news announcement process from start to finish, including drafting and managing the review/approval process, driving themes for press pitches, setting up interviews, advising spokespeople on talking points, follow up with reporters, monitoring for coverage, sharing internally and externally. You’ll also have the opportunity to work closely with and manage external PR resources. Further, you’ll be expected to track and measure all PR/analyst activities and find ways to optimize and scale efforts to drive meaningful and quantifiable business results. You’ll use your superior oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to function flawlessly under deadline and high stress - quickly identifying and prioritizing opportunities while taking appropriate steps to ensure NewStore is best represented.
- Media relations
- Analyst relations
- Internal communications
- Social media
- Content creation
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or a related discipline
- Solid and extensive experience in public relations or a related role working with retail, e-commerce, consumer, tech, or related B2B2C companies
- Demonstrated success with analysts, preferably around Saas technology
- Established business and tech media contacts, retail highly preferred
- Proven track record of executing cross-channel communications and content programs
- Superior writing abilities and excellent oral communication skills
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- Roll-up-your-sleeves and get-stuff-done mentality
- Strong initiative and the ability to adapt and flourish with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Support the company at industry events and trade shows, coordinating events including briefings and tours
- Exacting standards for accuracy and attention to detail
- Agency experience preferred
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), personal development budget, life-work fit, and a generous paid time off policy.
The position is Boston-based with work-from-home flexibility.