Conversion Marketing Manager at Drift
Drift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role
Drift is looking for a demand gen marketer to join our team. At Drift we’re all about driving results and creating experiences that surprise and delight our future and existing customers. If you’re a marketer who loves demand gen funnels, loves digging deep to understand the customer journey and is passionate about improving the digital experience for our present and future customers. In this role you will be measured for success based on three metrics, pipeline generated from the lead types you own, the conversion rate of our website overall and the number of chat qualified leads and bot booked meetings generated per month.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operate Drift for Drift. You will be our #1 power user of Drift. Drinking our own champagne running conversational chat on our own website.
- Working with our conversion rate optimization vendor you will own the experimentation roadmap, execution and reporting out on the efficacy.
- Own all conversion points on our entire website with 95% of them all happening within Drift (the product) with an eye to ensuring we are always providing the user with the “Next best action” they should take. E.g. after you subscribe to our blog what’s the next thing you should?
- Working closely with the team working on SEO, SEM and paid advertising to build out core landing pages that are optimized for conversion.
- Be the owner of our website. Know the flows of our web experience like the back of your hand and use data to establish the ideal user path for someone to have a complete understanding for how we help solve the problems of today’s modern marketing and sales teams.
In the first 30 days you will:
- Get completely up to speed on our Drift instance, how it works, what’s working and what needs to be further optimized.
- Have a grasp of our google analytics, understanding our highest converting pages and develop a roadmap for how we can begin to improve
- Understand the workflows of the team and who your internal team members are that will help you be successful.
In the first 60 days you will:
- Have developed a conversion rate optimization experiment roadmap prioritized by impact and effort.
- Have optimized our Drift instance in order to simplify, focus on what matters and create a repeatable process that scales with how we work as a marketing team.
- Have an understanding on the weak areas of our web experience and have created a roadmap for how we can improve.
In the first 90 days you will:
- Have a compelling story for the impact you’ve made on our Drift instance with results to show for all of your effort.
- Have implemented conversion rate optimization experiments that have made a positive impact on the conversion rate of our website.
- Be working closely with the research on our personas, the product marketing team, the web team and our digital marketing team to develop an information architecture of our website that optimizes our current web experience as well as
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Experience using Drift, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Experience studying user journeys and conversion paths on the web.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]