Conversational Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a talented B2B marketer with technical and customer facing expertise who can help us build and optimize Drift bots for our customers, to create interactive, personalized experiences for their prospects and customers.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Support the creation and ongoing optimization of Drift bots for customers with a paid professional services package.
- Partner closely with our Customer Success Managers and directly with customers to understand the language they use to best sell their product, and adopt and evolve this language for use in welcome messages, bots and emails.
- Understand the brand voice of each customer, to ensure bots reflect their unique point of view in appearance and responses given.
- Enhance customer experience and understanding of Drift by providing weekly updates to customers on the performance of their bots, as well as monthly detailed performance review and recommendation deliverables, while driving proactive ongoing optimization and improvements.
- Develop a solid understanding of your customer’s marketing and sales tech stack, including the information that flows through it to be pushed into and pulled out of Drift.
- Have a clear understanding of what your customer’s conversion rates should be and how to leverage copy variations, A/B testing, and other experiments to hit those metrics.
- Push edits and updates constantly to ensure that bots are providing the best experience on site for your customers.
- 1 –3 years experience in Marketing, Customer Support or Customer Success within the MarTech space
- Understanding of company’s value proposition, lead qualifiers, best fit customer and personas
- Willingness to experiment – even if something doesn't work, be prepared to learn from your failures
- Experience rolling out conversational marketing platforms (like Drift) and sales engagement tools (like Outreach.io)
- Experience integrating chat tools with CRMs (like Salesforce.com) and marketing automation platforms (like Marketo)
- Ability to work across teams including marketing, sales, IT and operations
- Quick learner, always looking to embrace and master new technologies
- Ability to multitask and work independently, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge demand generation funnels and tactics used at each stage within the funnel.
- Positive attitude and a voracious curiosity for creating great web experiences.
- Experience using Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
- Bonus: Certified in Conversational Marketing
- Bonus: Experience with a company practicing account-based marketing
- Bonus: Development experience using APIs for chat, CRM and marketing automation