Conversational Email Specialist at Drift
Drift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role
Be at the forefront of helping scale Drift Email. You’ll get exposure to many aspects of making our customers email bots campaigns successful. You’ll help with on-boarding customers and making them successful, become a specialist in conversational email copy, gain deep knowledge in the data science behind and helping the product team validate and scale conversational email.
In one month you'll
- Learn the product strategy and core functions of the Drift Email Reply Management and Email Bot products
- Learn the positioning and strategy for Email Bots by listening to Sales
- Help onboard Email Bots customers from set-up to testing
- Triage and review email bot responses in active customer accounts
- Manage responses that we’re not automatically classified by the bots
- Write conversational emails on behalf of customers
- Provide customers with recaps from their campaigns
By month 3 you'll
- Learn email campaign basics on Marketo by shadowing our Marketing team
- Communicate any customer feedback or technical issues to appropriate members of CS and Product
- Act as the tactical partner to CS and Sales on implementation and trials for all things Drift Email AI
- Review and tag emails to help train the Email classifiers
- Analyze results of AI and help identify opportunities to increase our automation coverage
- Reference, improve and own conversational email guidelines
By month 6 you'll
- Start writing templates by vertical and use case to be included in the product
- Build out playbooks for conversational email that will be included as playbooks in the product
- Manage trial accounts end to end up to the point of sales converting them as a paying customer
- Own the engine for Early Access Customers on new email bots capabilities
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- We’re looking for someone that is good at interfacing with customers.
- This person must also be detailed oriented and analytical/data driven
- They must also be fairly organized as they will be managing multiple campaigns at once
- As a bonus, creative writing skills is a big plus to help us write conversational email copy
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]