As a Content Specialist, you’ll execute day-to-day content operations and you’ll create high-quality, relevant, and engaging content to help Klaviyo and its customers grow their businesses.
How You’ll Make a Difference
Content is core to our plan to build awareness for Klaviyo and to grow our community, so you’ll be playing a critical role in the growth of our business and in helping both Klaviyo and our customers achieve business goals.
You’ll employ a story-first strategy across content, which means you’ll identify the best format through which to tell particular stories across all marketing channels.
You’ll use your expertise in SEO and content marketing to create both short and long-form content that’s designed to perform well at the top of the funnel. Its growth-focused topics are optimized to be easily found in search engines and will perform well in demand generation campaigns—this content specifically helps to build Klaviyo’s awareness.
You’ll collaborate closely with fellow members of the marketing team, sales, customer success, as well as our customers to create interesting and engaging content.
What Your Work Will Look Like
You’ll be part of the Content Marketing team and you’ll report to Klaviyo’s Senior Content Strategist.
- Publish content across the blog and other formats. You’ll own all of the day-to-day activities that have to take place to effectively publish a piece of content. You’ll work collaboratively with internal team members to ensure you have final copy, supporting creative assets, SEO optimization, etc., ahead of all target publish dates, and you’ll make sure the team understands deadlines and keep things on track.
- Create engaging content. You’ll create amazingly engaging content that helps entrepreneurs and eCommerce marketers more effectively use their owned marketing channels to grow their businesses.
- Pitch content ideas. You’ll understand Klaviyo’s customers, their challenges and opportunities, the SEO landscape, and you’ll regularly contribute ideas for high-quality content.
- Monitor performance. You’ll work collaboratively with fellow marketers to understand how to measure the performance of our content—what’s resonating, what’s driving traffic, what’s driving subscriptions, what’s ranking—and you’ll use data to help make recommendations about what content we should create and optimize.
Who You Are
- You’re first and foremost a marketer, but you’re also an exceptionally gifted storyteller, and writer.
- You have some experience with content marketing and you’re excited to learn more about how to use it to solve business problems.
- You’re curious by nature, you love creating content that makes a real impact, and you’re energized by being part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business.
You know SEO. You’re excited about eCommerce. And you have at least two years of professional experience in digital marketing.
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.