Content Marketing Writer
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 7,500 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
If you’re fascinated by people, tech-savvy, and passionate about writing and editing, you won’t find a better opportunity than this one. You’ll be joining a growing team in a growing company that has massive aspirations for its content marketing. And you’ll be playing an integral role.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, highly-organized content marketing writer with proven experience writing web copy. The content marketing writer will work under the content marketing manager on the marketing team. The ideal candidate is an expert in AP Style and SEO, and has written and edited B2B content for a consultant and/or executive audience.
- Write blog posts, e-books, landing pages, emails, etc.
- Paste blogs into Wordpress, including some light HTML and image selection.
- Generate PLs, MLs, and MQLs.
- Edit written copy for flow, grammar, AP Style, brand tone, and SEO.
- Assorted marketing tasks (CTA creation, building landing pages, etc.)
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- 1+ years of experience as a writer and/or editor (college experience okay)
- Working knowledge of Wordpress (Elementor is a plus!)
- Understanding of content marketing and SEO best practices
- Able to take initiative and work with little direction and supervision
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Enjoys working at a fast-pace with multiple weekly deadlines and competing priorities
- Proactive: Takes ownership of projects and contributes content ideas
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.