Content Marketing Specialist
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it is headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating, editing, distributing and promoting several types of content including print, digital and social. The Content Marketing Specialist is also responsible for copywriting and editing new materials, tracking the progress and performance of new and existing content and assisting with the planning for future material development.
Essential Job Functions:
- Copy write, edit, and proofread new Marketing, Sales, and Product materials.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Teams with the creation of new materials and edit existing materials.
- Contribute to blog editorial calendar in order to deliver consistent, relevant content on a regular basis. This will involve both writing blogs and managing/editing blogs from contributors.
- Contribute to the development of new content resources, including e-books, whitepapers, infographics and data sheets.
- Promote new content through corporate social media channels as well as third party syndication sites.
- Track and measure content performance across social and digital channels.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Social Media management, including ownership of posts, performance tracking, and collaboration with sales and marketing team members on training and engagement efforts.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Two to three years of experience in content marketing, copywriting or related content-producing role for a B2B company.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate, communicate, and resolve issues with minimal guidance.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and take direction and input to develop effective and engaging content.
Interactions is leading provider of speech and natural language technology that enables businesses and consumers to engage in productive conversations. With flexible products and solutions designed to meet the growing demand for unified, multichannel customer care, Interactions is delivering significant cost savings and unprecedented customer experience for some of the largest brands in the world. Founded in 2004, Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts with additional offices in Indiana, Texas, New Jersey, and New York. For more information, visit www.interactions.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.