Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
WHO WE ARE...
Hi there! We are Alyce, a Boston-based (near South Station) software startup that helps companies build real, human relationships with prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personalized gifts.
We are a fast moving and motivated team with a big collective vision — to bring humanity back into B2B marketing and sales. We are seeking a full-time content marketing manager to join our dynamic Boston team. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will be a key marketing team member and instrumental in promoting Alyce through content and stories that support our brand's narrative and values. We are looking for passionate and hyper creative content creator candidates that can produce various types of content for our multiple channels to expand Alyce’s digital footprint and drive awareness for our brand.
WAYS YOU’LL USE YOUR TALENTS...
- Develop Alyce's content strategy in a way that supports our greater business objectives in a creative, bold, "about the person" way
- Produce an air tight content and production calendar and use your project management skills to manage timelines, resources and budgets
- Produce hyper creative and buzz-worthy content appropriate for our various audiences across multiple mediums
- Build and manage Alyce's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Drive and report performance results of our content and social media marketing efforts back to the team
- Provide ideas for content initiatives based on Demand Generation programs and results.
DO YOU HAVE...
- A thriving social media presence and stay up on the latest social trends?
- Experience building and executing cross channel content strategies?
- Startup (early stage) experience and thrive in a smaller, rapidly evolving environment?
- A love for process and details without compromise of creativity and innovation?
- An innate ability to work individually while collaboratively within a team environment?
- 2+ years marketing experience with an expertise in social media, content, and creative
- Impeccable written and communication skills?
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Experience writing for B2B & B2C technology or advertising programs
- Experience creating and implementing social media strategies and campaigns to drive engagement, awareness, and action to advance our brand awareness and lead generation.
Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited Vacation
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks