Content Marketing Manager at Seismic Software
Content Manager, Core: Seismic is looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various content projects regularly to expand our company’s digital footprint, cultivate demand, and generate leads in the enterprise technology space.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Familiarity with the technology industry through prior experience in an operating role (as a marketer, for instance) or as a journalist covering the space is required.
What you’ll do at Seismic:
- Create 1-2 resources each month to drive brand awareness and thought leadership for lead generation (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, insightful content that’s in-tune with their needs while contributing to search engine optimization with optimal keyword prioritization based on input from key stakeholders
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Work cross-functionally to gather the information needed to optimize content creation, performance, and measurement
- Support overall content strategy development and campaign optimization with research on audience challenges, needs, interactions and content preferences
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your ideas and your work every single day.
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience building audiences either online or offline
- Working knowledge of inbound marketing methodology and principles
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- High level of intellectual curiosity: You’re the subject matter expert for all news, industry happenings, and innovations impacting your target audience.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scalability, and rely on data to make decisions