Content Marketing Manager (REMOTE - United States) at Vendr
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:40 a.m. (EST) on Monday, December 6, 2021
Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
We’re adding a Content Marketing Manager to the Demand Generation team to develop and execute our conversion content strategy. In this role, you will produce a wide range of assets such as ebooks, guides, webinars, one-pagers and blog posts, as well as copy for landing pages, demand gen campaigns, and ad/social media assets (more as the business evolves). On our mission to change the way people buy SaaS, this is a cross-functional role to create and deliver content that drives engagement at various stages of the funnel and ultimately drives conversion and revenue.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the marketing pillars (brand and product) plus our sales team to establish what SaaS buying means to our audiences and translate that into content and assets that articulate that story in compelling, engaging ways for prospects and customers
- Proactively identify content opportunities from new story lines to external content partnerships that drive revenue
- Develop content leading to high-intent conversion points (ex. Savings analysis) including email nurtures, ads, and other demand related assets
- End-to-end campaign development and content launches (concept, landing page, email, and ad copy; design, web + ops requests)
- Manage external content partners and agencies as needed
- Communicate results on content campaigns and how they contribute to revenue
What we need:
- 3+ years in a content marketing role within a fast-paced start-up, high growth company, or similar environment
- Experience across all types of full-funnel content—short/long form, interactive/digital including (but not limited to) blog posts, marketing and sales emails, gated content, webinars, one-pagers
- Knowledge of inbound and growth marketing tactics and the role content plays as a business driver
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong program/project management skills
- Creative self-starter with an established track record in creating successful marketing content from start to finish
- Previous SaaS experience preferred
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description