Content Marketer at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
We are looking for a content marketer and copywriter that understands the TV industry to implement our content strategy across demand generation channels. This person will create unique content and assets that foster the buyer’s journey to purchase and nurture current clients to higher sophistication levels.
You should be a compelling storyteller that can generate editorial ideas and concepts then plan and produce content that reflects our mission, vision, and voice. Your editorial will align to business goals, while working cross-functionally with our integrated, product, and partner marketing teams, as well as external agencies.
This role requires a high level of creativity, strategy, and leadership skills. This position is full-time position based in our San Francisco HQ, Boston, or New York.
- Partner with the audience vertical leads on the product and integrated marketing teams to translate our positioning and messaging into a content strategy
- Execute content strategies for each stage of the buyer’s journey to support account-based marketing efforts in all marketing channels
- Advocate for the customer by ensuring all content clearly reflects their needs and interests
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, marketing communications, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant and consistent content that meets the needs of both key personas and our audiences
- Optimize content performance using data-driven analysis and testing to improve asset performance and inform content strategies (should be familiar with SEO best practices)
- Grow our subscriber base both on LiveRamp and RampUp owned channels by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and can deliver high quality work while adhering to deadlines
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B content marketing and copywriting experience, managing outbound communications, product marketing, marketing or journalist role preferably in the TV industry, technology/software industry, including leading digital marketing vendors
- Strategic thinker that can think big picture, and rely on data to make decisions
- Creative and an accomplished storyteller who relishes sourcing great business stories and developing original angles that showcase the value of a platform/product without directly selling it
- Experience orchestrating content marketing programs across multiple channels, including email, social, and others in a way that inspires business audiences to take action
- Results-oriented approach; Strong aptitude and bias towards testing and learning
- High energy level, positive attitude, independent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate upstanding character, ability to take ownership and to consistently execute
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of Boston and take advantage of our commuter benefits.