The Klaviyo Community’s mission is to create a collaborative space for our customers to learn, grow, and share with one another as they progress as e-commerce businesses. We strive to create an inclusive community of passionate Klaviyo customers, partners and employees. The Community forum will serve as the primary support channel for our free Klaviyo users, and will also provide a platform for free and paid customers alike to ask questions, share best practices, and learn from other like-minded/sized businesses.
In order to scale the Community to meet the needs of our customers and extended Klaviyo ecosystem, we are looking for a Community Specialist that is eager to engage in thoughtful conversations, and dedicated to providing the best customer experience possible to our audience.
In this role, you’ll be focused on building positive relationships with Community members by directing them to Klaviyo resources both within the platform and on Klaviyo owned sites, like the Help Center and Academy site. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across a variety of teams, including Customer Success, Academy, Support, Product, and Marketing to increase forum engagement and reduce customer friction points. Additionally, you’ll work collaboratively with the Community Manager on new programs and content that will continue to drive customer value.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Monitor posts on the community platform daily, and ensure that all discussions and comments are responded to in a timely manner with clear and concise resolutions, referencing Help Center and documentation where applicable.
- Partner with the Community Manager to identify and manage top customer advocates and super users in order to incentivize engagement and boost customer lifecycle participation.
- Provide input on topics that should be added to the forum to help fill a void in a product area, or to help better clarify a feature for customers.
- Become proficient with InSided, our forum software tool, in order to schedule posts to reflect curated content calendar on a weekly and monthly cadence.
- Partner with the Community Manager to share insights and feedback from customers to internal teams, including adding additional documentation on Help Center articles where needed, reporting primary product feature requests, and documenting customer stories suitable for Marketing or Growth initiatives.
- Work towards a shared goal of increasing customer self service score and reducing Support tickets from Free Users by capitalizing on Community content, ensuring content has the greatest visibility both in platform and in outside resources (Reddit, Facebook, Partner networks, etc.).
- Key KPIs include how quickly community members are able to get an answer (response time, questions answered, answered by Klaviyo/community member), accuracy of responses (scored on feedback survey and topic helpfulness score), and how well our community is solving for the breadth of our customer’s needs (new post growth, # of likes, engagement within posts, number of replies on discussions).
Who You Are
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Excellent communicator, especially in a written, conversational format.
- Strong networker, both internally and externally - you’re eager to help people connect, and can easily facilitate a conversation.
- Highly empathetic individual that is eager to help solve customer pain points and think through creative solutions.
- Self-motivated, driven, and goal-oriented.
- Enjoys brainstorming and collaborating with others.
- Adaptable towards shifting team priorities.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.