Community Manager at Klaviyo
The Klaviyo Community’s mission is to create a collaborative space for our customers to learn, grow, and share with one another as they progress as ecommerce businesses. We strive to create an inclusive community of passionate Klaviyo customers, partners and employees. Our forum will serve as the primary support channel for our free Klaviyo users, but will also serve as a resource for our paid customers to ask questions, share best practices, and learn from other like-minded/sized businesses. We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to help us build and scale our newly created Community forum from the ground up!
In this role, you’ll be pioneering a community engagement strategy for Klaviyo’s first ever foray into creating a forum and will be directly responsible for ensuring our community is engaged, informed, and equipped. You’ll work cross-functionally across Customer Success, Academy, Support, Product, and Marketing to drive forum adoption and engagement and will take on new goals and projects as Klaviyo continues to find opportunities to drive customer value.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- Lead the execution of the Klaviyo Community forum roadmap.
- Monitor all posts on the community daily, and ensure that all discussions are responded to in a timely manner, and are getting maximum community visibility.
- Collaborate extensively with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, developers, partners, and departments such as Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Support to create an editorial calendar for weekly and monthly content creation.
- Create an ecosystem of subject matter experts who create content regularly on the forum through answering questions, delivering AMAs alongside Klaviyo, and participating in other ways (webinars, long form posts) to help our customers continue to upskill and advance.
- Execute against gamification strategy and create additional incentives for forum participants to drive initial activation on the forum as well as continued participation throughout their lifecycle. Goal being to create superusers that allow for less hands-on Klaviyo support needed as the Community matures.
- Work within InSided, our forum software tool, to effectively measure the impact of the community. Key KPIs include how fast our users are able to get an answer (response time, questions answered, answered by Klaviyo/community member), how our community is growing (total active community members, new registrations, % of users who are activating and how long it takes), and how well our community is solving for the breadth of our customer’s needs (new post growth, # of likes, engagement within posts, number of replies on discussions).
- Create an action plan to improve KPIs listed above to drive continuous improvement.
- Partner with the Support team to measure the impact Community is having on the reduction of support tickets per user, specifically for our “free accounts”.
- Monitor and respond to customers and community members who are leaving reviews on partner App Stores and drive engagement back to the forum where appropriate and escalate internally where needed.
Who You Are:
- Experience driving customer engagement
- Quick learner, curious
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to be able to communicate with customers, peers and management
- Takes a high degree of ownership over their work
- Forum software experience a plus
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 30,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo