Community Engagement Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As a Community Engagement Specialist, your mission will be to grow the Pinshape community and educate participants about SLA 3D printing. Pinshape is an easy-to-use platform that lets users explore, share and download high-quality 3D printable designs. If you’re a driven self-starter with a passion for building connections through impactful and engaging content, we want you to join our team!
- Keep up with Pinshape forum posts and tickets
- Write content for blog, weekly emails and social posts
- Guide marketing efforts related to print and design contests
- Lead our ambassador program - identifying super users on Pinshape and developing incentives to leverage them to grow the community
- Experience talking with customers and solving problems
- Excited to wear different hats and eager to learn new things
- Comfortable troubleshooting issues
- Creative, with a solid grasp of business implications
- Excited about 3D printing and related technologies
- Customer service experience
- Experience with analytic tools (Google Analytics and Mixpanel)
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.