Community Associate (Marketing)
Greater Boston Area
You are a creative, detail-oriented, organized people person. As Community Associate, you will play a critical role in growing and fostering the broader CozyKin family. Your efforts will span across the digital and physical space to connect and retain current CozyKin parents as well as engage with prospective parents. You can come up with creative community events, organize pre, during and post event logistics, effectively promote events and capture video and photos at the event to share broadly. You know how to make events awesome.
- First 90 day goal is to create and promote a centralized event calendar, plan and execute 3-4 community events, and capture content at those events. From there, take your learnings from the events to launch digital communities to further extend the reach and connection among our community
- Create your own compelling events with the primary goal of retaining the CozyKin parent community
- Collaborate with the Enrollment team to provide prospective parents the ability to see the value of the CozyKin community either digitally or physically
- Coordinate with Marketing Lead and Creative Lead to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Product and Enrollment stakeholders to stay updated on new offerings and products
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, and CozyKin nannies
- Implore data-driven methodology to track and measure the success of your efforts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- 3+ years experience on a fast-paced or high-growth team
- Examples of written, spoken, or visual storytelling
- Experience building relationships directly with customers or running a community
- Experience taking a project from scratch to teaching that playbook to others
- Shows lots of discretion and empathy when working with others
- Ability to track and use data to make decisions and show success
Our Company Mission and Values
- Our Mission: Solve America’s childcare shortage by creating an option that lets both families and nannies thrive. At CozyKin, our goal is to help children flourish, support new parents in their return to work and to provide competitive living wages and benefits to nannies.
- Heart For Children: We do what's best for the child. That's also what's best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
- Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
- Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision) including dependents
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Compensation $40,000 - $60,000
- Equity 0.0% - 0.1%
Read Full Job Description