What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
This position is full-time and can be located in Cambridge, MA, New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
iZotope, Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Channel Sales & Marketing Specialist who can help guide channel marketing with our retail, EDU, and B2B partners in North America. You will work with the Product Marketing Managers and the North American Sales team, as well as other partners, to implement channel marketing strategies and support with sales operations. You will focus on raising brand awareness, creating channel sales opportunities and leads, connecting with channel partners, and supporting sales operations with order management and CRM maintenance.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales for North America, the Channel Sales & Marketing Specialist will be an essential member of the sales team. Sense of creativity and fun, clear and concise communication skills, comfortable making decisions with ambiguity, and follow through are crucial for success.
- Manage channel marketing campaigns and giveaways, and all necessary items for event execution, metrics, and documentation.
- Coordinate event plans: activations, live streams, partner trainings, and in-person (in the future, when safe to do so).
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure delivery of renderings and billing.
- Ensure the broader value of channel marketing activities are maximized and communicated through social media, PR, blog content as appropriate.
- Coordinate campaign assets (copy, images, banners) and requirements between the Product Marketing Manager teams and Sales.
- Review partner's merchandising of products and / campaigns for accuracy.
- Communicate with B2B, EDU, and Retail partners.
- Enter and maintain customer data and upkeep.
- Process sales orders when necessary.
- 1-3 years of channel marketing experience.
- Ability to work independently and across groups in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience juggling multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Experience with the relevant sales and distribution channels
- Musical Instruments, Pro Audio and/or music industry experience, but we will consider similar experience in consumer electronics, hardware, software, and related media industries.
- Passionate and creative!
- Motivated by a culture dedicated to making work fun and inspiring our customers with our products.
- Maintaining the highest ethical standards and integrity, with the ability to advocate for customers to influence all departments of the company.
- Driven by a strong work ethic and value collaboration with others.
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Generous PTO of 16 days off per year to start and 18 paid holidays
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Subsidized commuter plans
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.