Channel Marketing Manager
- Lead and train reseller marketing representatives
- Work with our Value Added Resellers (VARs) to develop their Markforged marketing plan and demand generation targets and support aggressive growth
- Provide marketing campaigns in easy packages that can be customized and used across our partners.
- Enable channel programs through our marketing automation system - by providing resellers with custom digital links and campaigns.
- Maintain a reseller portal with all the materials needed for partners to sell, including, but not limited to: company brochures, product sheets, newsletters and invitations, pricing, presentations, videos, and campaign templates.
- Build a strong marketing relationship with the resellers. Maintain marketing communication and 2-way feedback with our resellers to ensure they have the content and tools they need to be effective.
- Prioritize and support co-funded local reseller events and product showcases, and invite resellers to promote corporate events, as well.
- Develop an on-boarding marketing program for new resellers
- Develop – with other marketing colleagues – an on-going marketing training program for resellers that will include: positioning/messaging for products; competitive analysis; best practices for marketing; etc.
- Manage communication with our channel partners
- Experience in a channel marketing programs position, specifically in technology or B2B industries.
- Experience managing budget – including co-marketing funds - in a channel marketing environment
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for working across multiple cultures and time zones.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to edit and improve on draft marketing campaigns by resellers
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Familiarity with digital demand generation, best practices for SEO, and other marketing tactics.
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to translate a marketing plan to an overall business plan and develop quantitative demand models for each channel partner.
- A degree in marketing, or MBA with at least 3 years’ experience preferred.
- Experience in sales is a plus.
About Markforged: As one of the most well respected and innovative 3D printing companies in the market today, Markforged’s mission is to bring high strength 3D printing to every production shop and desktop. Offering the world’s only 3D printing systems capable of automatically reinforcing engineering plastics to aluminum levels of performance and beyond, Markforged enables every business to easily manufacture parts with structural strength right on the desktop. Markforged Industrial Strength 3D Printers empower professional users to affordably create workhorse 3D parts that solve real problems, as well as realize reinforced structures never before possible. Markforged technologies are delivered with thoughtful, powerful software designed for collaboration, sharing, and scaling. For more information, visit http://www.Markforged.com. We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to join a company with high-growth potential. This is a job for somebody who is serious about growing. You can do as much as you want with this job, so we're looking for a person who wants to do a lot and is ready to work for it.