Canada Marketing Manager at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The CarGurus B2B marketing team, based in Cambridge, MA, is responsible for setting and executing a cross-channel strategy to drive acquisition, retention, and expansion through engagement of car dealers in the markets we operate in. The Marketing Manager will lead the strategic development and execution of the Canada B2B marketing plan. This includes collaborating with sales, product, and operations stakeholders, developing marketing campaigns, and measuring cross-channel campaign effectiveness. If you’re passionate about working for a high-growth tech company and have experience in leading a marketing team in the B2B space, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Develop multi-channel marketing strategy in collaboration with sales, product, and operations stakeholders to acquire, upsell, and retain dealer customers
- Define and track performance against critical metrics for the B2B marketing team
- Monitor campaign performance and iterate plans to maximize return on investment
- Ensure the brand and voice of CarGurus are represented appropriately across all channels and maintain and communicate value proposition and differentiation in the Canadian market
- Define the event strategy for the Canadian market and represent the Canadian business at dealer-facing events (when safe to travel)
- Manage CA marketing spend to stay on budget
- Manage and foster growth of Marketing Associate
- Facilitate creative thinking, team building, and collaboration
Who you are:
- 6-10 years of B2B marketing or related experience
- Excellent strategic thinking and planning abilities
- Analytically oriented and biased towards using data to solve problems
- Proven track record of driving results through collaborating and moving quickly and efficiently
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple marketing priorities to deliver results
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Looker, or similar programs a plus
- International work experience a plus
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.