Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is building out a New Ventures business unit with the goal of researching, developing, and scaling a new generation of products and business lines that can have a substantial impact on Toast’s long-term growth. We are searching for a campaign manager to help us with our new strategic brand focused initiatives.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Collaborate with New Ventures team members to operationalize the rollout of new capabilities around campaign management for brands
- Work with team members and clients to run campaigns on various sources of inventory including Toast online products, SMS and email.
- Collaborate with product teams to iterate our offerings based on feedback from brands and consumers
- Report KPIs for internal improvement as well as providing regular updates to brand clients
- Author presentations as needed for client proposals and reporting
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in marketing tech, specifically around operationalizing and managing campaigns
- Experience working with and managing engagements with brand clients and agencies
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and communication skills.
- Passionate about technology startups
- Undergraduate Degree
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience in an early stage technology startup
- Experience working in an agency with large national brands
*Food puns encouraged but not required
At Toast, we believe that the success of our business and our customers comes only with the success of our employees.
Our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are empowered to succeed, Toast succeeds in achieving our mission to enable our community of restaurateurs to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive. The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
At the heart of this is our hospitality mindset of ensuring everyone feels welcomed and included, and our Toast values and behaviors that best define who we are as Toasters.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.