Brand Marketing & Communications Associate
THE ROLE: Brand Marketing & Communications Associate
We’re looking for…
The right person who is passionate about public relations and brand communications and is looking to grow their existing skillsets. Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing and Communications, the Communications Associate will assist in the execution of day to day PR projects and TV partnerships.
As a key member of the Rue Gilt Groupe Marketing team, the Communications Associate will partner with Marketing, Creative, Merchandising, Programming, and Studio teams to manage the day to day activities with internal and external partners. They will help to help build, execute and report on our Marketing and PR campaigns. This position is prime for a highly motivated, detail-oriented self-starter who can work effectively in a team environment and who takes initiative.
- Assist Director of Brand Marketing & Communications on public relations projects from campaign ideation, to execution on partnerships, TV, daily PR activities and reporting
- Work directly with Access, Wendy Williams and TV spokespeople to facilitate and coordinate Rue La La TV segments
- Represent Marketing in cross functional TV Team weekly meetings
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed about various PR/Marketing/TV initiatives
- Facilitate editorial coverage working directly with the PR agency by communicating weekly editorial opportunities and creative assets
- Create, manage and update key contact lists of key reporters/contacts
- Draft internal and external communications as needed including press materials, pitches and corporate communications
- Product collateral working with Brand Ops and Internal Creative teams to support specific marketing initiatives
- Weekly monitoring of programming calendar updates
- Maintain pitch calendar for PR agency and coverage tracking
- Assist with the development and execution of Internal Communications campaigns
THE RIGHT FIT:
- BA/BS in Marketing Communications
- 2-4 years Public Relations or Editorial Experience
- Ecommerce and retail experience preferred
- Knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Proactive problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting while managing multiple priorities
- Worked in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment before and enjoy it all
- Become great at pivoting and switching gears in a moment’s notice
Bonus points for…
- Previous experience with CRM programs, tableau and store manager
- Confidence in Marketing reporting capabilities and data analysis
ABOUT RUE GILT GROUP
Rue Gilt Groupe is the premier off-price e-commerce portfolio company connecting more than 20 million members to coveted designers and top labels at an exceptional value. Comprised of two complementary brands, Rue La La and Gilt, whose high-end, flash-sale models have disrupted the retail industry, Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology, and marketing to inspire members daily. Headquartered in Boston with additional offices across the U.S, Rue Gilt Groupe delivers the best-in-class experience that today’s customers demand.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.