Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
As a B2B Marketing Manager at CarGurus, you will be responsible for creating and owning the strategy and execution of a robust, omnichannel marketing plan for North America. Your strategy will span all stages of the marketing funnel to deliver qualified leads, influence revenue, ensure customer engagement, and reduce churn.
A successful Marketing Manager will be able to prioritize a variety of meaningful priorities and has the passion for marketing and strong analytical skills to get results.What You'll Do:
- Maximizing email, account-based marketing, social channels, webinars, and events within your strategy to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Leading all aspects of campaign calendar through working closely with B2B and Product Marketing team members to:
1. Maintain healthy levels of communication to the dealer community
2. Reach the right audience with the right message (audience segmentation)
3. Balance and prioritize initiatives
- Designing and testing campaigns to continuously optimize results
- Working closely with Lifecycle marketing team to advise automation strategy and vital lifecycle moments and ensure accurate tracking of campaigns
- Collaborating with Brand and Enablement Manager to ensure brand voice is carried throughout all initiatives
- Managing and mentoring a team of skilled marketers to achieve plans
- 6-8 years of B2B marketing experience including bringing new products to market
- At least 2-4 years of people manager experience
- Deep understanding of the B2B marketing and sales funnels
- Experience A/B testing campaigns to optimize results
- Knowledge of tracking critical metrics like MQLs, MRR, and customer engagement
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of teams and personalities
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.skillset
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.