ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. We’re backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
ezCater is looking for an Associate Marketing Analyst to join our fantastic Marketplace Analytics team, leveraging a modern infrastructure to empower game-changing business insights. This role will work among a talented team of Marketing and Analytics professionals to further ezCater’s industry-leading position while building their skills and capabilities.
Are you passionate about applying data to advance business outcomes? Are you looking to develop your skills as an analyst while working on impactful projects? Do you want to be a part of building great marketing campaigns informed by deep insights? Do you believe that anything that’s worth doing is worth testing? Then we should definitely talk!
At ezCater, data is at the root of every decision we make and is constantly being woven deeper into our product and marketing experience. Understanding who our customers are and how we can best serve them while helping them navigate these unprecedented times to safely feed their workforce is core to our [email protected]
mission. As a fast-growth business with a deep appreciation for what it takes to build for the long term, we prize efficient growth - this position will be at the core of our next leap forward in this space.
- Play a critical role in the development of marketing strategy and the continued testing and optimization that comes with rapid growth.
- Contribute to the analysis and framing of marketing testing, segmentation and targeting methodologies.
- Partner with Marketing stakeholders to develop and refine reporting and insights generation to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Develop tools and processes to ensure maximum productivity of paid and organic media channels including SEM, Paid Social, Display, Direct Mail and Out of Home Advertising.
- Support the build of targeting and investment algorithms across all media touch points.
- Contribute to ezCater’s culture of personal and professional growth by leading projects with multiple stakeholders and mentoring others in this valuable field.
- Experience applying advanced analytics approaches in an academic or professional context.
- Experience with common business intelligence applications, especially Tableau, SiSense or similar tools.
- A strong SQL & Statistical background, ideally with complementary Snowflake, Python and/or R experience.
- A track record of applying creativity to complex quantitative problems in academic or professional settings.
- Strong communication skills and a desire to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A sharp mind, a soft heart and a large funny bone.
Starting Salary Range: $53,000-$77,000
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.