SmartBear is committed to having an amazing talent acquisition function to support our mission to be a leading company for employees to grow and develop their careers. Because of our incredible growth, we are seeking an established Associate Director of Talent Acquisition to lead our global recruiting efforts and team. You will be responsible for driving an elite candidate experience and hiring high quality talent. You will be responsible for evolving our agile and proactive recruiting function, leveraging technology and analytics to scale our systems and support our most important asset – people!
SmartBear helps the world’s most recognized companies develop the world’s best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the ride you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. SmartBear's award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs. Additionally, our award-winning collaboration software helps development, testing and management teams work together to produce high quality software elevating a business’ ability to communicate and complete objectives more efficiently.
- Drive the strategy and execution of our global recruiting practice including processes, system, training, measurement, and optimization
- Build a strategic hiring plan with vision, strategy, and goals
- Create innovative programs, event, and campaigns to generate awareness, build candidate pipeline, and drive campus recruiting efforts that align with recruitment goals
- Build a data-driven recruiting organization, developing recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights, drive decision making, and measure team productivity and program ROI
- Develop effective working relationship and partner with business leaders at all levels of the organization to understand needs and provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies and challenges
- Own strategic and critical hiring requisitions and, as needed, fill in to ensure overall hiring needs are met
- Lead, inspire, and coach a smart, ambitious recruiting team while driving a high level of performance against our aggressive hiring plans
- Develop employment branding to educate active and passive candidates about the Company’s amazing culture
- Lead and advance company-wide training programs to improve manager interview practices to ensure top quality hires
- Partner with leadership to develop a diversity and inclusion program to hire and support talent
- 7+ years of experience in full life-cycle talent acquisition
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of recruiters in a high-growth organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience recruiting in the technology industry preferred
- This position will be located onsite in our Somerville, MA headquarters
- Assembly Row state- of-the-art office space with great water views, food, drink, shopping, entertainment, bike and running paths, and easily accessible by mass transportation.
Are you a SmartBear?
SmartBear is growing and evolving into a top Boston employer! SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”. Our leaders are looking for culture add employees who want to grow with SmartBear and create dynamic careers.
-Headquartered in Boston, we are growing and evolving into a best in class employer. Ranked by BuiltInBoston as a top 100 Best Places to Work in Boston 2019.
-We are a technology industry leader. SmartBear named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Software Test Automation.
-We like our cold brew on tap, games, free food. We also get other amazing perks such as 100% reimbursement of your medical deductible, wellness stipend for sneakers or gym memberships, and a host of customizable online training courses.
-We are inventive, hungry, geeky, agile, innovative, and we have fun! “The people, culture, winning mentality and everyone pulling in the same direction is what makes SmartBear such a great place to work.” – current SmartBear employee.
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the world’s most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.