Associate Digital Strategy Specialist at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
As an Associate Digital Strategy Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting our dealer-focused advertising suite across the web and social platforms. You will be working directly with sales, account management, product, and engineering to help drive our product to success. We are looking for someone with an appetite for entering the digital advertising space, and to learn a suite of new tools and concepts.What You’ll Do:
- Implement international dealer ad campaigns and communicate as vital to internal departments
- Combat churn by supervising campaigns and crafting customer-facing one-sheets
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate issues that affect the delivery of ad campaigns and inconsistencies in reporting, data entry, or API errors
- Prepare weekly reports tracking impressions, clicks, CTR, and churn across dealer types and products both on and offsite
- Proactively identify improvements to process, task ownership, and products
- Identify projects outside of regular day-to-day to expand the knowledge base and positively impact the team and the business. Work with manager to build measurable objectives and see the project through
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to tell an accurate story with granular data
- Strong sense of pride in your work, and ability to take ownership of your accounts
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines optimally
- A desire to participate in the advertising industry, while learning new concepts and business models
- Familiar with analytics and confident with Math
- Desire to support actively developing products, and contribute to making them better
- A BA degree and/or equivalent work experience 2-3 years in the digital world.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.