As an Alliance Marketing Manager at Dynatrace, you will be responsible for driving marketing strategy, messaging, go-to-market execution plans and sales enablement for our alliance partners. You will be the expert in buyers, their challenges, how they buy and their buying criteria, and will use that knowledge to create and deliver outstanding content, enable the sales team, and ensure successful and consistent execution of product launches.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial. You will collaborate closely across the Dynatrace organization including product management, field sales teams, product marketing, demand generation, and campaign management to ensure effective and consistent messaging.
- Work closely with the product management and marketing teams to identify market opportunities
- Develop and manage go-to-market plans
- Define, develop, and deliver quality content that can be leveraged in marketing and sales activities and thought leadership.
- Work with alliance partners on value proposition, sales plays and better together assets
- Drive development of key messages that resonate with target buyers’ new releases and campaigns.
- Work closely with campaign team to define and support strategic marketing plans that are aligned with product line objectives.
- Create sales tools to ensure that direct and indirect sales channels are able to effectively and consistently deliver the right messages to our target buyers.
- Perform buyer and market research to understand industry trends and ensure resonant messages and effective marketing strategy.
- Ensure Dynatrace products are represented consistently and effectively on the Dynatrace website and all other customer-facing materials.
- Effectively communicate project status, issues and results.
- BA or BS degree in business, engineering, computer science or related
- 5+ years experience in B2B software marketing
- Background and industry knowledge in the compute infrastructure and software space, with APM, AIOps, IT OA’s, or Digital Experience specific experience preferred
- Experience working with Cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, or Red Hat
- Experience marketing SaaS solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills
- Proven track record of developing strong and innovative content
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- High energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to ramp up quickly with detailed technical content, and to stay current with new product developments
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.