Affiliate Marketing Manager
The Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for the ongoing management, optimization, and relationships that fuel IdentityForce’s affiliate marketing campaigns. The role is responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and building continued efficiencies around working with both business development partnerships and affiliate relationships related to acquisition marketing, primarily focused on the consumer-side of the business, but often overlapping with the business-to-business side as well. This role works closely with cross-functional teams across Sales, Marketing, Design, and Engineering to grow IdentityForce’s customers globally.
**PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN OUR FRAMINGHAM, MA HEADQUARTERS**
The major tasks and duties of the job include but are not limited to:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead the strategy and execution of the IdentityForce Affiliate Marketing Program in order to drive revenue growth.
- Proactively build the number of affiliate partners through outreach, recruiting, and relationships to achieve quarterly and annual goals.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures with affiliates.
- Get affiliates excited and engaged about IdentityForce’s products while also continuously communicating with them around company and product activities/press releases, etc.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance.
- Generate affiliate payout reports.
- Present reports for Affiliate Marketing Program metrics to CEO and SVP, Marketing (report data may include acquisition metrics, conversion rates, number of conversions per affiliate, ROI, Cost per Acquisition (CPA), etc.).
- Accountable for the B2C sales funnel conversion optimization strategy.
- Align with Affiliate Marketing best practices and 360-degree management & measurement
- Work closely and collaboratively across the whole organization.
- Open and regular communication with the heads of Marketing and Sales on Affiliate Marketing status – for example, you will be expected to present to executives and share materials to further validate results and strategy.
- Support the head of Business Development to evaluate and on-board potential new Affiliate Marketing partners while also sharing business contacts when appropriate.
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with IdentityForce’s Core Values.
- Appropriately communicate IdentityForce brand identity and corporate position.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4-7 years of hands-on experience in Affiliate Marketing (may include some experience with sales development).
- Strong business acumen to understand affiliate motivations, drives, and work to align the Affiliate Marketing strategy with the overall company acquisition goals.
- Strong account management and business development skills to manage existing affiliate marketing relationships and recruit new high-quality traffic placements for IdentityForce.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiation, and prioritization skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Fully proficient in Excel with advanced skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, WordPress, and PowerPoint.
IdentityForce prides itself on employees who are builders, movers and shakers. The culture is comprised of smart people who laugh, have fun and work really hard to achieve personal and professional goals. The following competencies outline the values and behaviors we want to deliver to our customers and expect our employees to exhibit in performing job duties:
- Communication: Expresses oneself clearly and effectively when speaking and/or writing. Listens attentively and ensures that information is understood by all parties. Shares information in a timely manner using the most appropriate method.
- Collaboration: Works collegially with others, cooperating in both interpersonal and team relationships. Fosters enthusiasm and maintains mutual trust, candor, humbleness, and respect. If applicable, manages groups effectively and builds partnerships with others.
- Culture: Exemplify the IdentityForce cultural behaviors of: balance, compassion, coaching/mentoring, diversity, empowerment, generosity, honesty, integrity and respect in daily work and interactions with customers and colleagues.
- Initiative: Takes action to complete work or improve a situation without waiting for explicit instructions. Understands how one's own actions relate to IdentityForce’s and the department’s strategic goals. Recognizes and responds to opportunities in order to reach a goal. Seeks new and improved techniques, solutions, and approaches to completing assignments.
- Humor: Exhibits a positive and constructive sense of humor. Can laugh at oneself and with others. Is appropriately funny and can use humor to ease tension and collaborate with others effectively.
- Results: Focuses on desired results and sets and achieves challenging goals. Pursues work with energy, drive, and a need for completion. Develops and applies innovative ideas to complete work. Adapts to varying work situations and is flexible in approach to resolving challenges. Takes initiative with a clear business purpose in mind. Continually seeks to improve business processes and documentation.
- Responsibility: Takes responsibility for all work activities and personal actions. Follows through on commitments. Implements decisions that have been agreed upon. Maintains confidentiality with sensitive information. Acknowledges and learns from mistakes without blaming others. Recognizes the impact of one’s behavior on others.
- Service: Acts professionally and calmly at all times when interacting with others. Consistently demonstrates concern and courtesy towards colleagues and customers. Treats all people respectfully and takes personal responsibility for correcting problems. Follows up with individuals to ensure satisfaction with the level of service they have received.
- Teamwork: Contributes notably to the team effort. Uses the knowledge of others as a resource and delegating work appropriately. Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels of the organization.
You’re passionate about performance-based marketing strategies. You’re a team player who is driven, self-motivated, and can operate in a fast-paced environment. You will use logic to identify and evaluate alternative solutions for complex problems and must be able to influence and persuade stakeholders who might agree with you at the onset of an idea.
The IdentityForce Story
Since 1978, the Bearak family has pioneered personal information security and protection services. In 2005, IdentityForce was co-founded by siblings Steve Bearak (current CEO) and Judy (Bearak) Leary (current President). Since then, the private, family-owned business continues a 40-year tradition of providing award-winning identity protection solutions and exceptional customer service, maintaining an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Today, IdentityForce holds a 100% recovery success rate in stolen identity-related events. With 24/7 customer service agents speaking multiple languages, we continue to go above and beyond for our members. We have a 95% member satisfaction rating with a 98% member retention rate. We’ve also been named Identity Protection Leader by Javelin, earned a Gold Stevie Award for having the best product in our industry, won a People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite New Product, and we’re the #1 Identity Protection Service on TopTenReviews, an independent review website. Learn more about our achievements here.
“What’s most important to me is the people and the customers we serve.”
-Judy Leary, President, IdentityForce
A team built on passion, collaboration, and shared values.
At IdentityForce, we’re more than a company. We are a community unified by our collective mission: to make a difference in the lives of our members — the people who rely on us every day to protect their personal identity. And we’re driven to support each other as much as we support our members, customers, and partners with a mindset to exceed expectations every day.
IdentityForce provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.