What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team and provide critical operational, administrative, and communications support to the Chief Marketing Officer. This person will be an organized and motivated self-starter who will play a key role in helping to maintain the schedules of the CMO as well as intermittent assistance to other Executives.
iZotope is working to create a strong (remote) office team and this role is a crucial participant in this group. The position requires strong time management, accuracy, organizational, and communication skills. The ideal candidate is dependable and will meet critical timelines, use resources efficiently, and communicate effectively within the organization.
No two days in this role will be the same, it will be exciting to someone who is ready to buckle down in a fast-paced environment as iZotope maintains its place as an industry leader in the audio software world. Being an Administrative Assistant will require creative problem solving, optimism, and a curious professional drive. Collaborating with internal teams, this person will be the organizational keystone in our Marketing department to keep things running smoothly.
- Provide general administrative support to the CMO with calendar management, email review, expense reports, travel assistance (when it returns), small research projects as well as offering any support to the team when appropriate
- Prepare and distribute department communications for internal sharing among teams and the broader organization
- Build agendas, take meeting minutes, and follow-up on action items while being a strong partner across core teams
- Be aware of all active hiring within the department and will assist with proper interviewer preparation
- Create and maintain tools and resources to help improve communication efficiencies across the team
- Will work in conjunction with the Operations team on hiring, communicating, and planning
- Help organize group travel arrangements (when it returns)
- Work with other partners to coordinate a new way of working post-Covid 19
- Plan virtual (and eventually live) off-sites for teams and assist with logistics for trade shows and other travel
- 3+ years of previous Administrative Assistant experience
- Experience handling complex cross-functional tasks and diplomatically influencing others at various levels
- Ability to understand various communication methods and how to apply them effectively
- Microsoft Office product experience
- Google Suite experience
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects against multiple deadlines at one time
- Experience with Agile and Scrum in software
- Trello and Miro Board exposure
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Additional perks and benefits
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.