Ad Ops Specialist at Cybba
Cybba is looking for an Ad Ops Specialist to add to our growing Boston team. As an Ad Ops Specialist, you will actively manage digital advertising campaigns for clients from start to finish across multiple verticals, ensure campaign KPIs are achieved, and provide in-depth campaign analysis. Proficiency in Excel and previous experience managing digital media campaigns across display, paid social and SEM is required. We are looking for a results-driven, detail and numbers-oriented individual who can solve problems creatively.
- Implement buys on display advertising, paid social and paid search platforms
- Reporting and optimization of campaigns to achieve client’s goals, such as a specific cost per conversion or ROI metrics
- Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and encourage planning teams to implement creative solutions
- Maintain knowledge of media technology buying platforms and analytics tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience in search or display preferred – SEM and SEO and/or advertising network and/or direct publisher with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities
- Hands on experience working with programmatic media (DSPs, Google Ads, or in-house ad-network tools) strongly preferred
- A basic understanding of ad servers, such as Doubleclick Campaign Manager (DCM), is preferred
- Strong customer service mentality
- Ability to interpret campaign performance, including media, creative and landing page, while providing creative insights and solutions to meet campaign challenges
Cybba Inc., founded in Boston in 2017 with offices worldwide, helps to bring its innovative digital marketing solutions to e-commerce companies around the world. Using advanced data analysis, we provide leading digital marketing solutions for brands of all sizes. Our strategies include in-depth customer segmentation, digital display ads, onsite optimization, and remarketing technologies. With these strategies and our full-service account management, we help brands drive qualified traffic to their sites, increase customer conversion rates, and reduce cart abandonment.
Each day at Cybba involves new and exciting projects, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun! Snacks and kegs, office parties and charity events – what more could you want? To support Cybba’s continued growth, we are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our dynamic, hardworking team.