Acquisition Marketing Specialist: Digital Programs
Do you love digital marketing? Do you enjoy experimenting with new ways to acquire contacts and accounts to fill the top of the funnel while maniacally measuring every effort to ensure the best return? Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to manage digital programs for a rapidly growing tech company? If so, keep reading!
Rapid7 is seeking an Acquisition Marketing Specialist to focus on digital programs to help drive growth across all of Rapid7’s business units. The right candidate will have experience running digital programs with a focus on lead generation. This person must have the skill set to work with our subject matter experts to truly understand the pain points our products solve and our sales team for instant feedback on the leads you are driving. Bottom line focus and a steadfast dedication to measuring and reporting on performance is a must. The right candidate will already have experience managing digital campaigns from conception all the way through to the finish line.
This role includes the ability to:
- Identify, manage, measure and optimize demand programs that are focused on driving our lead generation efforts across the business
- Manage SEO, SEM, and social media paid channels to help us reach our target audience in the right places at the right time
- Operate Google Analytics and SFDC to understand how your campaigns are performing and report on your findings to the team
- Support and enable the business development organization by communicating on the digital programs we are running and how they will ultimately help close opportunities
- Keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and bring them to life at Rapid7
- Always up for a challenge and curious. You live for digging into data and understanding buyer behavior to know who and how to target customers
- Data driven. You measure everything, but more importantly understand what works, what doesn’t and apply learnings to acquisition programs
- You strive best in environments where you are working as a team to achieve shared goals, successes and failures.
- You are constantly thinking of new ways to reach new audiences in a creative and unique way. You have no shortage of ideas you want to experiment with…and measure!
- BA/BS degree
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience,
- Data analytics experience and expertise, i.e., Google analytics
- Experience launching and analyzing digital campaigns, specifically via paid-channels
- Knowledge and experience running SEO, SEM, and A/B test campaigns