Acquisition Marketing Analyst
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
As a Marketing Acquisition Analyst, you will be charge of leading our digital campaigns to grow traffic and conversions efficiently, with a primary focus on new products and brands! You will work closely together with the Product, Engineering, and broader Marketing teams in bringing to life and optimizing identified priorities. A successful candidate will possess robust marketing experience, an outstanding analytical skillset, drive and strong communication qualities!What You'll Do:
- Lead digital advertising channels (Search Engine, Social and Display), including informing budget, setting priorities, and leading execution.
- Lead all aspects of the daily completion, optimization, and analysis of email marketing products
- Analyze market, competitive and media landscape dynamics to scope potential new acquisition channels.
- Propose and lead tests in partnership with Product, Engineering and Marketing teams
- Communicate results, key insights and recommendations to key partners and senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical or social science major (e.g. math, statistics, economics) with an excellent academic record. Master’s degree a plus.
- 3+ years of professional experience with a background in consumer marketing, strategy consulting, business analytics or investment banking; ideally experience leading digital advertising campaigns.
- Data-oriented thinker with excellent strategic and analytical capabilities
- Analytically oriented with a bias towards using data to tackle problems.
- Outstanding communication, project management, and partnership skills
- Basic knowledge of statistics, advanced knowledge a plus
- Experience with MS Excel required; experience with SQL and business intelligence tools (Looker, Tableau) strongly preferred
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.