If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
The Wellframe ABM Specialist is responsible for executing account-based sales and marketing strategies within an assigned list of accounts to drive our new logo growth. You will help generate new revenue opportunities within your assigned target accounts by researching and understanding buying behaviors, building relationships with key contacts, and generating meaningful conversations for our sales team. This position sits within the marketing function and reports to the Director of Demand Generation.
Areas of Responsibility:
Account Research & Campaign Preparation (40%)
- Prepare accounts for ABM campaigns by researching appropriate contacts to fit target personas, mapping account org charts and sourcing contact information.
- Gather key insights for top tier accounts in order to customize messages used in both marketing campaigns and sales outreach.
- Assist sales and marketing operations with account and contact clean-up as needed to ensure database health.
Campaign Execution (30%)
- Draft and send personalized emails to “warm” contacts to supplement marketing messaging in ABM campaigns.
- Make phone calls to Directors and VPs at target accounts to follow up on marketing touchpoints and coordinate sales meetings.
Cold Outreach (30%)
- Identify opportunities outside of ABM campaigns for cold outreach to target accounts.
- Reach out to key contacts at “cold” accounts via phone, email and LinkedIn to generate meaningful conversations and coordinate sales meetings.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- 1-3+ years of experience in a sales, marketing or customer service role within a professional organization (B2B software, healthcare, or health insurance preferred).
- An organized approach to daily planning and task management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with or a willingness and ability to quickly learn new technology such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and Yesware.
Behaviors & Traits Required
- Ability to convey a professional and energetic tone via email and phone communication.
- A positive, upbeat and solution-oriented demeanor.
- A work style & approach that reflects Wellframe’s Core Values of Tenacity, Collaboration, and Humility.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.