Senior Contract Specialist
Transmit Security is the leader in identity orchestration and access management. We are a fast growing company based out of our U.S. headquarters at 500 Boylston Street in Boston.
The Senior Contract Specialist will drive key legal best practices and initiatives, provide strategic direction, and provide expertise for the full scope of the legal function for our company. The Contracts Specialist will provide contracts administration and management support in the following key focus areas: negotiating with prospective customers, administering contract change orders, interface with internal and external customers on contractual matters, flow down of contractual requirements to performing organizations.
- Reviewing & redlining contracts (including Master Agreements, Statements of Work and NDAs);
- Negotiating with current and prospective customers on contractual terms;
- Coordinate input from sales, solution engineering, security, and legal teams;
- Participate in the development of written questions to seek clarification from procurement officials throughout the procurement process;
- Participate in quality assurance/compliance review to ensure proposal response adheres to customer requirements;
- Work on multiple responses balancing milestones and due dates of each;
- Drafting & handling employment contracts;
- Contract Management.
Skills, Education, Experience Requirements:
- Four year college degree;
- Strong word processing skills with proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Outstanding oral communication skills;
- Outstanding reviewing, writing and editing skills.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented; ability to work independently with limited oversight.
- Work ethic that recognizes the importance of punctuality and initiative.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize assignments while simultaneously working on and managing multiple tasks.
Things you will LOVE about Transmit Security:
- Great Culture - We work hard, but we play hard too!
- Opportunity for Advancement – Wherever possible, we promote from within.
- Health Benefits – Full medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your family.
- Other Benefits – 401K and employee discount programs.
Transmit Security is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of Diversity and Inclusion. Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our Culture, but our Reputation and Achievements as well. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other any other characteristics that make our employees unique.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers complete a background check before being hired.