Our Legal Operations team is looking to add a Legal Operations Business Analyst to support increased automation and day-to-day efficiency in our global commercial contracting process, and other subject matters supported by the Legal team. You will serve as the applications owner within the team and work with various key stakeholders on projects, from project initiation and design through to completion. As our Business Analyst - Legal Operations, you will be key in implementing business systems and creating processes and practices to improve the effectiveness of the legal team, facilitate change and enhance the ease of doing business with Dynatrace.
The role balances an opportunity to make an impact and put your fingerprints on outcomes with an opportunity to build automation and process for a fast-growing organization.
Your Role in the Team
- Understand the business needs and objectives for the Legal department
- Drive strategic automation projects for the Legal team, in collaboration with Finance, SalesOps, Business Systems and other teams across the organization.
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility, drive change management and adoption, and comprehensive reporting.
- Create and manage project schedules, identify risks, and provide status updates
- Create test cases/scenarios and manage user acceptance tests
- Create and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and related systems
- Organize and deliver operational trainings relevant to the audience and project needs
- Provide one-stop-shop support to our commercial lawyers by assisting them through the sales process, including guidance on internal processes, and use of Salesforce, DocuSign CLM (formerly SpringCM) and other systems.
- Be proactive in identifying areas of need and generating action plans.
More about you
- You are a logical process minded thinker with a demonstrated track record of streamlining and automating Legal and related commercial processes
- You are tech savvy & curious and take a principled, foundational approach to investigating your curiosities
- You care about your impact and take proactive ownership for making that impact count
- You can create order and insight from chaos and data
- You are a continuous learner and strive to improve yourself and bring up those around you
- You are genuinely excited by and have a real passion for driving a business to increasing success
- 3+ years of recent relevant experience in systems implementation, contract management processes or commercial operations for a growing technology company
- Experience implementing technical solutions; leading global projects in a legal department strongly preferred
- Bachelors’ degree from a competitive college or university required
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Docusign CLM (formerly SpringCM) and other content data management and workflow tools preferred
- Advanced Excel and MS Office skills required
- Experience with process management, including identifying, writing, and prioritizing requirements, managing implementation timelines and successful user adoption desirable
- Travel up to 10%, post-pandemic
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.