We’re looking for an energetic and highly motivated Corporate and Equity Paralegal who enjoys learning new things in an exciting and fast-paced environment to join our internal Legal Department. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting corporate governance, compliance, and equity matters.
As Corporate and Equity Paralegal, you will leverage your strengths in strong customer service, resourcefulness, commitment to accuracy, and can-do attitude to the needs of the team and the business. We’re a highly collaborative team and you’ll have the opportunity to partner cross-functionally with the HR, Payroll, Accounting, and Corporate Legal teams while helping with special projects, including Compensation Committee planning, compliance and securities law matters.
- Assist with the day-to-day administration of the Dynatrace global equity program using Equity Edge Online.
- Support Accounting and Legal in preparing disclosures in the Proxy, 10-K and other regulatory filings (Section 16).
- Maintain corporate records of both our U.S. and non-U.S. entities and support various transactional matters, including board and shareholder actions.
- Serve as point of contact to other parts of the business, answering questions about our various entities and implementation of our global equity program.
- Develop, maintain, and implement processes, procedures, guidelines and best-practices for legal operations and administration.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- 5+ years of work experience in a corporate environment.
- 2-3 years of experience in stock administration, CEP designation preferred (or interest in working towards it)
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Proactive and motivated self-starter, capable of working independently and escalating issues when and if necessary.
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to details and ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and collaborative, customer-oriented approach
- Willingness to take on additional projects as necessary.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.