DataRobot is looking for a highly motivated energetic Contracts Attorney to join our growing
team. This position will involve drafting, negotiating and finalizing complex agreements
including customer sales, channel partner, procurement and other agreements including but not
limited to NDAs, evaluation, professional services, master purchase, reseller, SaaS, and software
license agreements that comply with company policies and risk tolerance. Ideally this attorney
will be well-versed in technology and customer licensing with a specific focus towards privacy,
risk and regulatory issues.
The ideal candidate must be a confident self-starter with strong interpersonal, communication
and organizational skills. This candidate must be a solid team player and must value and exhibit
excellent customer service.
- Responsible and accountable for drafting and negotiating directly with customers on a
variety of commercial revenue generating contracts.
- Facilitate the resolution of business and legal issues and formulate recommendations
using analysis, creativity and the development of new approaches to enable contract
execution while safeguarding the Company and creating a positive customer experience
in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Establish productive relationships with internal and external clients and business partners
and foster a client-focused approach with respect to the performance of contract legal &
risk management responsibilities.
- Draft, negotiate and close a variety of vendor contracts and provide legal support to the
Company’s operations, R&D and marketing departments.
- Work with internal stakeholders across multiple business units and functional groups
ensuring that all contracting processes, guidelines and procedures are followed, including
obtaining and documenting any approvals required in connection with each contract.
- Effectively and proactively provide sound legal advice, exercise good business judgment,
work with senior management on a global basis in a fast-paced environment. This
requires cross-functional collaboration within the Company, strong business acumen, and
a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Juris Doctorate from a nationally recognized law school.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of direct experience working on complex commercial transactions in the