Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and we never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Cybereason is growing rapidly in the U.S. and internationally and is looking to expand its awesome legal team to help support and manage its growth. If you are looking to be a part of a collegial and collaborative team and like high pace and cutting-edge issues – Cybereason is the place for you!
What You'll Do
- In-house attorney position with the Legal Department of a leading multinational cybersecurity company reporting to the Company’s Associate General Counsel for Americas.
- The position requires a business enabler to provide proactive, practical and supporting advice to a sales team and procurement at a high pace environment.
- Work both independently and as part of a diverse, highly professional in-house international legal team supporting commercial transactions with customers and vendors.
- Provide practical guidance related to the negotiation of commercial agreements.
- Interacts cross-functionally with several departments in the organization.
- Experience and knowledge in the high-tech industry preferred.
- A professional authority that is recognized both internally and externally.
- Work on a range of commercial agreements, including non-disclosure, partner, evaluation, RFP/RFI’s, SaaS and license agreements and data processing agreements.
- As an expert in the field, uses professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues.
- Escalate critical issues that need to be addressed and focuses attention on these high priority issues.
Who You Are
- Graduate degree (J.D.) in Law from an accredited law school or equivalent and a member in good standing with a Bar Association.
- Requires 3-5 years of related experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements for the sale, license, distribution and procurement of high-tech products, systems and solutions in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Experience in a SaaS is a must and in cybersecurity a plus.
- Additional experience should include negotiating contracts relating to software and integrated products; related technical support, professional services, managed services, SaaS, cloud, agency, channel, distribution, reseller, OEM, teaming, non-disclosure, data processing and other similar agreements.
- Ability to work independently and creatively in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional analytical, inter-personal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of the organization and translate complicated information into clearly understood terms.
- Solid business acumen with the ability to anticipate and identify problems to analyze strategic issues.
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions in areas outside of direct control through collaboration and teamwork.
- Highly developed ability to manage multiple projects and balance priorities under deadlines.
- Working knowledge of potential revenue recognition issues in the commercial contracting process.
- Occasional travel required.