LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.ABOUT THIS JOB
The Commercial Contracts Manager role will be a driving force behind the success of the Legal team and will be a “Jack/Jill of all trades” supporting the legal function in a wide range of commercial contracts. You will have an important role in identifying key areas of improvement for the legal team and tackling them, while also improving the overall operational efficiency. This role will interface with various business teams to negotiate and execute a wide range of exciting commercial initiatives requiring creative and proactive legal guidance. This is an opportunity to make a high-impact contribution to a fast-paced organization operating on the cutting-edge of the Ad/MarTech industry. The role can be based in any of our US located offices (San Francisco, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, or Little Rock).YOU WILL:
- Negotiate and draft a wide variety of commercial agreements, with the ability to capture complex legal and business concepts in a clear, concise, and easy-to-understand manner
- Advise business units on legal issues of first impression
- Collaborate with numerous internal functions (including sales, customer success, and business development) on the sales cycle and risk mitigation
- Guide cross-functional teams on commonly requested edits, non-standard terms, and general contractual questions
- Support business and legal team members on legal reviews for Request for Proposal (RFPs), security questionnaires, and a variety of other customer-driven requests
- Build legal policies and processes from the ground up, and provide consultation, training, and knowledge sharing to colleagues
- Be a champion for a better, faster, and simpler way of doing things.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Contracts Manager position or similar
- Prior experience working in a technology company or similar high growth environment
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally; preferably with sales, finance and marketing teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity, multi-tasking, and independence
- Sense of humor :)
- Bonus Points:
- Prior experience working for an enterprise SaaS company
- Law degree preferred
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, New York, Boston, Philadelphia or Little Rock.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.