Web Design & Digital Marketing Intern
Join GreatHorn for an opportunity to gain experience in web design, website management, digital marketing, graphic design, and generalized marketing support. See what it’s like to work in a fast-paced, high-tech start-up.
This is a full-time, paid internship for 40 hours a week in our Waltham, MA office, to start as soon as possible.
- Maintain and co-manage GreatHorn’s website as we increase our web presence.
- Provide design input into website user experience to increase conversion rates and improve overall look and feel
- Drive and execute search engine optimization strategies.
- Design and create graphics and online ads that convey GreatHorn’s brand and drive conversions.
- Work within GreatHorn’s marketing automation platform to improve landing page look and feel, as well as conversion rates.
- Create, format, and manage content in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite design programs.
- Layout and/or design marketing content in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Organize and manage marketing assets.
- General Marketing support.
- Strong HTML/CSS skills and experience managing a blog or working with website content management systems (particularly WordPress)
- Interest in understanding and learning about:
- The role of the website in the marketing funnel
- How design impacts conversion rates
- A/B testing design elements for improved engagement
- A “can-do” attitude with a natural curiosity to explore markets and technology
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and learn quickly in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop skills
- Working knowledge of and some experience in design within Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
GreatHorn is disrupting the email security industry to better protect organizations against advanced email threats through modern data analytics, machine learning, and cloud-native design. Our execution of this mission has driven triple-digit growth for three years in a row, and we’re poised to accelerate that growth in the coming year.
Run by a team of cybersecurity veterans with a track record of success, we solve a pervasive problem with smart technology, employ clever people with common sense from diverse backgrounds, and adhere to a “No A**holes” policy. If that sounds like a place you’d fit in, we hope you’ll come join us!
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds.