Visual Design Intern
SimpliSafe is a disruptive technology start-up — it's our mission to give our customers access to great home security without the hassle and huge expense of the traditional alarm industry.
We are currently looking for a Visual Design Intern to join our marketing team. This dynamic team is made up of people who are willing to do whatever it takes to improve user experience and keep the company moving forward.
As a design intern with us, you'll have the chance to help contribute to the look and feel of an emerging national brand. We design everything in-house. From our retail packaging to user experience on our website, apps and manuals. It's an exciting time at SimpliSafe as we are currently updating our brand to reflect our new retail presence with major national retailers. If you're interested in being exposed to all aspects of design then look no further than SimpliSafe!
- Previous internship or relevant classwork in Graphic Design
- Knowledge of the adobe creative suite (illustrator, photoshop, indesign)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Comfortable working with a fast-paced team
- Humility and willingness to accept constructive feedback
- Experience or familiarity with Sketch
**Please be sure to include a resume and a portfolio or relevant class work, and tell us what drives your passion to design.