To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Formlabs needs your video production skills to help us spread our message. If you are creative, self-motivated, and inquisitive with a strong interest in video production, we have the perfect challenge for you. Join us as a Video Intern, and help us grow.
- Assist with the production and post-production editing and subtitling of marketing videos
- Attend video shoots when possible
- Build, manage, and organize our video and audio asset library
- Collaborate with the marketing and design teams to align content with Formlabs brand
- Confident working with Adobe Premiere Pro
- In-depth understanding of digital video camera operation, ideally experienced with Black magic Cinema Cameras, Canon C100 and/or DSLR Camera bodies
- Basic familiarity with video/film lighting equipment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with a highly iterative creative process, able and willing to try things quickly and learn from each pass
- Ability to think creatively and produce superb work under tight deadlines
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- An interest in motion graphics
- Working experience in Davinci Resolve and After Effects.
- Know how to Audio sync cameras in post.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.