Video Conferencing and Audio Visual Services Technical Intern
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The intern will work in Burlington Corporate Headquarters and support the ~50 Conference Rooms, work on tickets and perform daily room sweeps as needed. Serve as the initial responder for Burlington IT regarding any support needed setting up, overseeing and/or fixing any AV Conferencing and/or Meeting Support issues.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professional and courteous conduct towards all employees and clients
- Provide remote and in room support to customers on support tickets generated by alerts and through direct customer request
- Complete all testing and documentation, including all updates to service tickets, in a timely, accurate, and detailed manner.
- Test, Prepare, configure, and deploy new, replacement, or upgraded hardware in the AV Lab on an as needed basis; such as when product comes back from repair, compatibility testing, etc
- Pro-actively manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records and maximize up time
- Adhere to the established Departmental Methodologies and Policies and Procedures
- Protects the confidentiality of information, including Client list and interactions
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
Education- Pursuing a college degree
Experience- 0+ years
Experience and knowledge of Audio Visual systems and how they work