Tradeshow & Events Intern at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are looking for a young, energetic marketing intern looking to jumpstart their career to join our marketing and events team. You will get exposure to a diverse group of marketers and learn first-hand how a marketing organization works in the healthcare IT industry. You will get to work collaboratively to help coordinate and execute local events, manage marketing and event logistics and work with outside vendors. Additionally, you will partner with the rest of our demand generation team to provide seamless development, deployment, and execution of our programs.
- Assist with coordination and execution of Nuance’s presence at Tier 2 & 3 events
- Assist in fulfilling event logistics including (but not limited to): show services, shipments, housing & registration, lead retrieval, eLiterature, giveaways, etc.
- Facilitate the development of event communications including event briefs
- Work with outside vendors including exhibit house, promo company, lead retrieval vendor, etc. as needed
- Organizational & administrative tasks as assigned
Qualifications: (seeking students studying marketing, events, communications etc.)
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects while meeting established deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills