Technology Support Intern at Rue Gilt Groupe
Rue Gilt Groupe 2019 Summer Internship Program
Rue Gilt Groupe is looking for bright, creative, and passionate students to join our Summer Internship program. This is an exciting opportunity to gain great professional experience, apply your relevant academics and grow professionally. And you can do it at a highly-recognized eCommerce leader in the heart of Boston’s Fort Point District.
The 2019 Summer Internship program is a 10 week unpaid internship. The program is a full time summer commitment of 40 hours per week, open to rising college sophomores, juniors and seniors. You will work closely with talented RGG associates in our vibrant culture and will receive strong mentoring to accelerate your learning.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, Keep reading about the Technology Intern position.
Purpose & Responsibilities: This summer, we are offering an internship opportunity to serve in our IT Service Desk, within our Technology Support team. This work may include computer workstation imaging, deployment & retrieval, inventory of IT assets, documentation of processes, and IT customer support. You will work closely with our New York and our Kentucky locations on current and ongoing IT projects and initiatives.
- An impressive and energetic blend of technology & customer support skills, combined with excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills to foster and advance Technology across all levels of Rue Gilt Groupe’s, leadership and departments;
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, forward-thinking technology environment, and a solid comfort level working with new & emerging technology platforms.
- Looking for candidates pursuing degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology, Network Administration, or related fields.
In addition to gaining expertise in your department you will also;
- Work closely with our fellow interns on a team project focused on one of Rue’s key initiatives for 2019
- Have the opportunity to present your project to the Leadership team.
- Collaborate with your fellow interns as you gain and put valuable experience into action
- Still find time to participate in a variety of company and internship events!
About the team:
The Technology team at Rue Gilt Groupe comprises over 80 cutting-edge technology professionals. We embrace and advance the areas of IT engineering, hardware, software, mobility, project management, business continuity, networking, application development, infrastructure, and technology support.
More About Rue:
Rue Gilt Groupe is the premier off-price e-commerce portfolio company connecting more than 20 million members to coveted designers and top labels at an exceptional value. Comprised of two complementary brands, Rue La La and Gilt, whose high-end, flash-sale models have disrupted the retail industry, Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology, and marketing to inspire members daily. Headquartered in Boston with additional offices across the U.S, Rue Gilt Groupe delivers the best-in-class experience that today’s customers demand.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.