Technology Partnerships Co-op
Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
The Technology Partnerships Co-op will support key initiatives across the company relating to Indigo's pipeline development and assisting future product launches. Will support group with leading, synthesizing and explaining key analyses related to business-critical opportunities. Will work cross-functionally internally and with third party partners and consultants. It is highly encouraged to apply if you have a strong desire to sustainably improve agriculture and global food systems, regardless of academic background.
Design, deliver, and maintain analyses to support business critical decisions:
- Develop a deep understanding of the functionality of the different departments of the company and where process improvements can be made
- Work collegially with cross-functional team to get guidance on assumptions and outcomes
- Ability to visually present project findings and present to a small group of people
- Model the different opportunities that potential partners could provide and determine which fit the goals and needs of the current organization
- Support other functions to analyze key strategy questions
- Fulfil ad-hoc requests of team, with leadership approval
- Develop leads and maintain opportunities in the Licensing pipeline:
- Find and vet leads to add to the licensing pipeline by understanding product needs
- Conduct outreach to potential collaborators to confirm if they are a fit with the Indigos goals. Candidates should be comfortable with email and cold-calling, as this is a key part of this role.
- Support efforts to find and access the best technologies in the industry, which compliment technologies being internally developed by Indigo.
- Communicate ideas to multiple groups within the organization and gather feedback.
- Support Indigo’s International Development:
- Develop critical understanding of the opportunity and market barriers that exist in international geographies
- Support efforts related to evaluating partners and potential economics / deal structures
- Align future product launches with opportunities that exist within R&D’s product pipeline
- Strong interest in industry and belief in Indigo's mission
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to take the initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Alignment with Indigo's mission and core values
- Interest or experience in agriculture, food or biotechnology a plus
- Previous work experience is highly recommended
- Multiple language proficiency encouraged