To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As technical project managers at Formlabs, we are the synapses that connect the different engineering teams and empower them to work seamlessly together. We're excited to build tools and processes that bring together a team of multidisciplinary engineers in pursuit of creating industry leading 3D printers.
If you want to help manage large, complex technical projects and ship great products, we want you to join our team as a Technical Project Manager.
Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your past engineering work or projects is highly encouraged.
- Create and maintain prioritized task lists of engineering details and projects
- Create and present weekly technical and progress reports
- Manage engineering change orders and work with stakeholders to release engineering changes
- Create and maintain Gantt chart timelines for technical projects
- Identify organizational shortfalls and solve them
- Candidate for a degree in an engineering field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - In this role your focus will be running meetings and communicating information to engineers
- Meticulous organizational skills, even when faced with an overwhelming amount of information
- Strong technical understanding of mechanical, electrical and firmware systems - We're looking for someone who can understand how all the parts of a complex electromechanical system work together
- The ability to read and process lots of disparate technical information and present clear, high level takeaways
- Flexibility - we move fast at Formlabs and this is a dynamic role that may require very different work from one week to the next
- Excited to get your hands dirty and take on any task that needs to get done to ship products to customers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.