Talent Brand Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where the best people can do their best work. From electrical engineers to customer support engineers, from software developers to operations and logistics specialists, we are building a team so talented and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
This team is small, focused, and works very closely together on all things people at Formlabs. We're looking for an energetic and focused person to dive deep into people projects, help build future pipelines, and take a hard look at determining marketing strategies that work.
If you're organized, focused, and curious about how great people are hired, we want you to join us for a Talent Brand Intern.
- Develop talent branding content and activities
- Create and implement talent branding activities like events, programs, fairs etc.
- Copywriting social media recruitment blurbs and recruitment material
- Work with the marketing department to create and push out new content (images, videos, flyers or brochures)
- Support our recruiting function by finding new ways to promote Formlabs’ openings within the Boston tech community and beyond
- You love creative projects
- Can easily establish relationships and communicate clearly
- Execution focused
- Are curious and excited to quickly learn the ins and outs of recruiting
- Are able to work independently with strong attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.