Supply Chain Planner Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing powerful 3D printing tools. Our diverse Manufacturing team makes these ideas a reality so our products can be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. Your role will help to forecast at our factories across three continents, making sure every customer that can get a printer on time and that our finished goods inventory spans the globe.
If you are a versatile person who is passionate about attention to numbers and detail, we want you to join us as our Supply Chain Planner Intern.
- Support the Supply Chain Program Management team to facilitate supply plans and logistics arrangements.
- Closely communicate with external suppliers and internal Customer Fulfillment Team to enable a smooth logistics and fulfillment flow.
- Support system transactions for the inbound shipments to the warehouses.
- Work with the suppliers and the third party logistics provider to ensure correct information set for the shipping lanes and on the shipping documents.
- Assist with reconciliation of the inventory transactions in our system to guarantee accurate booking in the systems.
- Provide ad-hoc support and assist with data analyses
- Have a supply chain planning or operations background
- Experience working with external suppliers and the third-party logistics provider
- Expert in Google sheets/excel
- Familiarity with enterprise resource planning systems
- Program solving skills
- Experience using databases (SQL)
- Inventory management experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.