Summer Marketing Intern at Flywire
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
We, at Flywire, are looking for an intern to support our Marketing team in Boston. This Intern will help create and/or update Flywire’s landing pages and website content. Additionally, they will support the creation of other web design elements for social media, ads and email campaigns.
Our ideal candidate can look forward to an opportunity to collaborate with a global, culturally diverse, and dynamic team, and the chance to participate in a competitively paid internship program.
With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Marketing team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Manage day to day event planning tasks including vendor management, managing deliverables and deadlines
- Work with team to ensure successful execution on special events, dinners, cocktail receptions at tradeshows
- Track effectiveness of events and execute on pre and post show event emails and post show templates
FlyMate skills & qualifications:
- Working toward/completed an Undergraduate degree in Design, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Ability to commit to 40 hours/week
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines and goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative mind and superb research abilities
- Fluency in English (required); other languages are a plus