Summer Internship 2022 Sales at Klaviyo
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Jumpstart your sales career as a member of a fast-paced, hard-working, and growing team as a Sales Intern for Klaviyo. You will be a part of a team that generates revenue through pipeline development by helping cultivate our top of funnel leads, as well working with sales leadership and ops to increase efficiencies in our sales process.
As a Sales Intern, you will focus on cultivating and qualifying leads. You will learn about Klaviyo’s platform, customers, eCommerce business challenges, as well as Klaviyo’s sales process. In addition, you will get the opportunity to learn from your peers, the greater sales team, and leadership, as you work on various projects. Get ready to get your feet wet in the tech space and launch your sales career!
The internship will be remote. The Internship will begin June 6, 2022, and end August 19, 2022. Interns will work full-time 40 hours per week during the 12-week program.How you will make a difference:
- Learn how to work with sales tools including Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo
- Support our Sales team by enriching data
- Search for and find opportunities for the sales team to increase productivity
- Be a key contributor to a rapidly growing startup
- Exhibit Klaviyo’s values of ownership, accountability, and effort
- Have the opportunity to work all of Sales management
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have at least one previous internship or Co-op experience
- Exhibit extreme curiosity & self-starter mentality
- Have strong critical thinking skills
- Have great attention to detail and pride yourself on precision and accuracy
- Are eager to learn by doing and aren't afraid to jump into project headlong
- Are an excellent communicator (verbally and written)
- Are agile, and work well in collaborative, fast-paced environments
- Are excited to experience start-up life first-hand
*The deadline to apply to this role is February 23, 2022*
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.