Summer Internship 2022 Employment Branding at Klaviyo (Remote)
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
The Employment Branding Intern sits within the Talent Attraction team in Talent Acquisition. Focused primarily on all things content, this role will source, write, build, and design exciting, thought provoking and engaging content to be used across digital, social and traditional marketing channels and candidate touch-points. You’ll seek to tell the #LifeAtKlaviyo story in an authentic, genuine and fun tone connecting with both potential candidates and current employees. Your work will directly influence a candidate's decision to apply and help current employees stay engaged.
The internship will be 100% remote (with the option to work from our Boston office pending COVID-19 regulations). The Internship will begin June 6, 2022, and end August 19, 2022. Interns will work full-time 40 hours per week during the 12-week program.
How you will make a difference:
- Work cross functionally to source content across all departments at Klaviyo, ensuring diverse representation and stories
- Review social editorial calendar - look for opportunities for new stories, offer new campaign ideas, build a robust library of content for future employment brand needs
- Tell #LifeAtKlaviyo story - in long and short form blog posts, social media posts (including video), and employee spotlights
- Design beautiful blog post images and instagram posts and stories using Canva
- If we should be in the office, attend on-site office or recruiting events to capture video and photography
- Continuously look for ways to enhance and improve our content to better serve candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and employees
- Assist with other projects within the Talent Attraction Team as assigned
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- Storyteller - you love finding and telling stories, you’re able to get stories out of others with crafty questions and make people feel at ease
- English or liberal arts-related field major, with a passion for the written word - you love writing - from short, concise components (280 characters or less is your jam!) to longer form pieces (hello blogs!)
- Delight in capturing the beauty in things - you have an eye for photography, capturing interesting angles and beautiful pictures of ordinary things
- Passionate about design - you love playing in platforms like canva to find the best way to capture an image and tell a story visually
- Organized - this will role will require you to work on multiple projects at the same time, multi-tasking and staying on top of competing priorities will be essential in getting the job done
- Detail oriented - you take pride in your work, the work you create will be published on behalf of the company, so you will need to triple check your work before shipping for approval
- Self-starter - you’re comfortable running with things with minimal supervision, you won’t be micromanaged - you’ll be trusted to get your work done
- Project Manager - you’re comfortable owning projects and running them from end-to-end
- Relationship builder - you’re comfortable reaching out to new people to source content, you’re able to build positive relationships across all levels and departments to deliver
- Bonus - if you’re skilled with video - shooting and editing video to be used in short form on social media
*The deadline to apply to this role is February 23, 2022*
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.